Watery bumps on face

Hello doc I am getting watery bumps on my face. I had yellow chemical peel on my face two days back for pigmentation problems. I am really worried. Is it normal or should I visit doctor. Also I am applying 2 times a day moisturiser( new Cipla moisturiser from my doc) and applying sunscreen 30 spf 2 times a day. My doctor suggested me elocon cream so I am applying it on my face. Is it a serious case? What precautions I should take now? Also suggest me important dos and don't for chemical peel.
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Health Tips
You can contact me on Practo direct for personal recommendations.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?