Watery breast discharge.
Am in 5th month of pregnancy. From last 2 months watery discharged seen from both nipples. My questions 1) if this watery discharge normal or abnormal? 2). For how long can i co-habit with my husband during pregnancy? Thank u.

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi , watery discharge from the breast  happens  in some antenatally. it is normal. for the foetal well being you need to be aware of babies kicks. keep rough track of it. as regarding to physical relationship thete is no contraindication if there is no discomfort from your side. but if you have past  history of preterm labour recurrent abortion or present history of cervical circlage  or placentapreavia avoid .