Water n blood flow of ear

I had gone to an ent for ear cleaning. He used the ear syringe method. In my left year he gave me two shots of syringe with high pressure. After which I got heavy dizziness and vomited. After Coming home I took heavy pain killer empty stomach due to pain in my ears.because of which I vomited 5 times whole night. And there is constant blood and pus like water coming out of my ears since last 36 hours. Now again I went to the same doc he gave me medicine for ear infection. Is my doc going right or I should go for some other doc?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
NEVER GO TO THAT DOCTOR AGAIN! Syringing to clean ears is an outdated procedure and can cause irreparable damage to your hearing! Unfortunately it is still done in Government Hospitals due to poor training and indifference towards up gradation of clinical skills by these doctors as they are protected from consumer protection laws! Find yourself another good ENT Surgeon using this app by carefully going through previous patient feedbacks to guide you.