Watching porn like 2-3 times week bad?
I watch porn weekly 2-3 times is it bad? But watching them doesn't affect on my daily routine and work.

Any thing in limits is ok Take proper knowledge about this first and counseling guidance chat online
If Your daily routine isn't getting affected thts fine.. Bt it's found watching such stuff routinely affects your pleasure pathway and could lead to dependence later on... Try to curtail if possible..
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Watching porn in moderation is fine. However, it shouldn’t interfere in ur daily routine nor it shouldnt hamper ur productivity and cognitive ability. If u feel u are addicted to watching porn and masturbation then u can take deaddiction therapy from a clinical therapist. I hope it helps !!
Do exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid being alone, be with friends and family.
Watching of porn for long time will affects your sexual health. Limit it just for fantasy to boost Sexual relations with your partner