Warts kind off

Hi all, I have problem since couple of months like darkcircle type warts or black scar type issue for this my skin color is getting changed to dark circle wch is less than .0 cm size. As per doc prescriptions, I have taken tabs and saliclyic acid kind of creams still no resolution.It is still in face. And hands I just want to get rid of it.pls help.
views-icons 46 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Warts kind off

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Greetings 1. Avoid salicylic acid pastes of higher concentration on the face. 2. Send in pictures of the lesion on follow up messaging so that adequate diagnosis can be made - and then the treament required can be prescribed. 3. I cannot diagnose or comment without seeing the patient or the snaps ... Or you can see a qualified deramtologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?