Wart growing in nose
I have developed a wart in my right nose .i earlier got it diagonosed and treated with laser but it again got back and it is really very annoying and destroys the overal look of my face . I want to get it totaly removed .is laser treatment good for the purpose .. And where should i prefer it got done in chandigarh ..

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.RF Ablation of the wart is the best treatment possible for warts.The wart in your nose can be removed in a similar way.I am a practicing Dermatologist in Chandigarh.You can visit my Clinic for the same. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, #1104,Sector 34-C,Chandigarh.