Wants to get rid of my spectacles.
My eyes are fine but I want hassle free life without glasses so I am seeking best possible options available.

No man can be hassle free through out life, every organ decay with age so with eyes.Hair  teeth  skin changes with age ,healthy eye is only possible in healthy body ,do include Yoga exercise & balanced diet in your day to day life if you want to keep your eyes healthy ,with regards
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 26 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. If you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik