Wanted to know about cost
Hi,I just wanted to know about hymnoplasty surgery.what is the procedure and cost.i want to do it becoz of in future my family pressurise me to do merry and i was be in a relationship before 3 years ago.just becaue the reason i need to do it surgery.it is safe.also i wanted to know when i came for the surgery someone need to come with me or not,it is compulsory.and one more thing i want to ask about cost,because i can not afford high volume of amount.so brief me as it is benifical for me.

Please contact our clinic Ageless Medica in Powai for detailed information, If possible I will suggest you better visit the place.