Want toned body

I want toned figure, I have fat in hip, thigh and belly, what type of exercise I should do, I usually do yoga but still it does not working so much.

hello there. there is no specific exercise to lose fat from a specific part of the body. do exercise and the fat would reduce gradually. only exercise wouldn't give you results as diet and exercise put together. do core strengthening exercises, lunges, walking, running, skipping rope. all these are cardio exercises and any cardio exercise will help you in losing fat fast. diet control will also be required along with exercises. have a high protein and low carbohydrate diet. have green tea twice a day. avoid processed foods and carbonated drinks. lots of greens, fruits and vegetables are recommended and drink lots of water. Consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart. Regards.