Want to reduce weight

I am 28 year old weighing around 92kgs.  My height is 5'9". I am having flat feet right from my birth. Because of my weight having problems with knee.  Have huge bulky stomach which I want to get rid off. Pl help. I eat quite less but had a lot of stress for the last 1yr. I have put on quite a lot of weight in 1 yr.
views-icons 72 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to reduce weight

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
27 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
please meet an endocrinologist for ruling out a metabolic disorder. you have an option in bariatric surgery. for flat fret use arch support inserts in shoes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?