Want to reduce cholesteol
I am a pilot and will be applying for medicals , want suggestions on reducing cholestrol .. And a medicine which brings it down faster. Meanwhile what should my diet be and what changes should i make in my lifestyle

Hello there. I can understand your concern. We cannot suggest you any medicines as of now without examining you or seeing your reports. Here are a few things you should consider.1. Have smaller meals and instead of three meals, have 5 smaller meals a day. 2. Drink lots of water. 3. Increase your protein and fiber in your diet. 4. Exercise daily. Cardio workout is suggested. Cardio workout is very helpful. Consult a physician in person for further managament. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.