Want.to loose.tummy
I want to loose my tummy as soon as possible b4 it was nt der but aftr ceserine my tummy luk fat plz help me i want to b slim as soon as possible

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 9 KGS what is age of baby still breastfeeding that matters u can loose 4-5 KGS in month with diet and exercise. That too healthy one. Ur diet need to be evaluate to check how u r taking.
Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day