Want to know about my fertility
My semen analysis Motility of sperm Active - 60% Sluggish- 20% Non motile -20% Morphology Normal 65% Abnormal 35% Abstinence 3days Total Sperm Count 95million per ml Volume ejaculated 3ml Viscosity Normal pH 7.8 Liquefaction time 25 minutes Colour Grey White PUS/ Round Cells - Few R.B.C - Occasional Non Specific Clumping - Present Epithelial cells - 1-2/HPF Examination done after 60 minutes Is everything normal for me to consider fathering a child??? Please suggest...

Overall your reports are ok. Your motility should be more than 70%. It is 60% at this moment . And morphology should be more than 70% it is 65% normal. You can become a father .