Want to conceive

Iam 25 years female...I have irregular periods and PCod problem...my doctor suggested me to do Follicular study...I did Follicular study on my day 13...madam told me left ovary size is 22mm and endometrial thickness is 12mm...is this report is helpful for getting pregnancy in this month...will anychance there to release an egg on 14th day to me..because I have PCod problem thats why iam getting confusion... please suggest me...

Doctor Answers (2) on Want to conceive

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Umesh Thakkar Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
if your fallopian tubes and endometrial cavity is normal -anatomicaly and functionaly then you has chance to get pregnannt if you planned intercourse on the day of ovulation-that should be confirmed by tvs sonography.