Want to conceive .

I had complete one year of my marriage but still not conceive a baby . i want to get pregnant. please help me and suggest me good gynac in Pune ( Wakador hinjwari)
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello try with pre conceptual folic acid supplementation should examine uterus fallopian tubes are in normal condition even sperm count of your husband should be tested consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?