Pregnancy conceive proble
M taking conceva f tablet and folic acid for doctor priscription ...and 1 month and 7 days completed no period but my pregnancy test or hcg test negative ...is there any problem conceva f tablet .... conceva f tablet stop period ?,,my period regular always 28or 30 day cycle but after taking these tablet not coming ....m pregnant or not pls suggest me ?

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Usually, there is no problem with Conceva F. The tension that you have to conceive might have led to missed period. Consult your Gynaecologist for further management.