Want to conceive
Hello,i had two abortions by oral pills and one threatened abortion after that I was treated for torch infection igg for rubella,cmv and herpes from past 3 months,now my treatment is over,now I want to conceive but I want to know can i get pregnant without any complication or still I will not able to conceive.

Hello..... You can conceive ,two abortion don't decrease your chance of pregnancy ...most of the time third time pregnancy comes out successful... you couple try sexual intercourse during Window period, that's ovulation period , it comes around 14 days before first day of menses bleeding

Conceiving after the pill