Wanna increase my height

Hey there, Good evening. Im 19 years old, about to be 20 in a few months. My height is 5'4" I have been taking Calcium tablets (500mg) for about 2 months. I want to increase my height. Is there anything like a medication or treatment which would help me increase my height in the upcoming years before its too late for me to do something about it. Please help me! Waiting for a positive reply. Thank you!
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,height depends on average height of your parents... if your parents are short then nothing can be done...take nutritious food ,protein rich food like chicken ,fish , pulses ,egg ,milk ,butter. Do Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps you a lot...Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?