Vomiting milk

Sir my girl baby age 6 month she is always vomiting milk from by birth till now what I will do I hv consult a pediatrician he told me its normal but sir this is my second baby and first baby not vomiting like this . Plz suggest me Thank you

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

I agree to Dr Ashwani . I would suggest few more advice's.1. Start complementary feed for your child as he is 6 month . start on semi solid feed, 3 keep baby at 45 degree after feeds for minimum 20 minute. Continue breast feeding Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"
Ashwani Koul
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Regurgitation of milk is common in infants. Upto 15ml of milk can be regurgitated by babies at a time and 2 to 3 times a day is quiet normal. If she is vomiting more, or vomiting greenish or is not growing well or gaining weight then will need evaluation. For the time, u can make sure that the baby is kept upright for 20 mins after feeds, burped well after each feed. And while sleeping the head end ia raised by 30 degrees.