Voice in ear
My niece seems like a voice in ear. She says that I seem like a little voice in my ear. Doctors say that there is no problem. She is 13 year old. Pls consult.

Hello there. I wish I could say that I understood your question. I really didn't understand how you are a voice in your niece's ear? Kindly consult a ENT surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Or repost the question in a clear and understandable Language. You can even post the question in Hindi if you like, we will be able to help you. I hope you understand. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.