Vocal nodes
Recently i have started feeling kind of lump  in my throat when i sing low notes. Also its become a bit difficult to take breaths while singing high notes. I have broken my voice 3 times in the last 5 month. Should i suspect vocal nodules??

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you might be suffering from recurrent injury to vocal cords due to voice misuse. vocal nodules will present with continuous change of voice and it won't be intermittent. you need to cons
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to get an ENT Surgeon(with expertise in phonosurgery)to examine your throat. A stroboscopic examination of your larynx will reveal your problem.