VLDL CHOLESTEROL RELATED
Sir I 30 years old male , serving in military department .weight 74kg & height 170 cm. Recently I done full health checkup .Everything is OK except cholesterol .Sir my result H D L Cholesterol 41  ( 40-60 ) mg/dl L D L Cholesterol 70 ( < 100 optimal ) V L D L cholesterol 63 ( 10-30) mg/DL Triglycerides 314    ( <150 normal , 150-199 borderline , 200-499 high , > 500 very high ) . Sir what is the reason of increasing vldl cholesterol & Triglycerides in body ? I have frequently pain on upper  right side ( liver side ) is this results indicate any major disease? How can I control this without medicine?

VLDL is simply calculated ad 20% of TG. Main issue is high TG levels. You should avoid alcohol, take low fat and high fibre diet.

Home medicine for cholesterol Symptoms of high cholesterol Vldl cholesterol calculation