Vitiligo white patches
I have been suffering from vitiligo since 2005. I have taken different type of treatments and got relief to good extent but there are some areas like foot and hand where spots are stable. Pls suggest me some good treatment. Recently I have come to know about my high TSH ( thyroid) and low iron. Pls let me know if I can take triphala as it contains amla? And what about bavchi churna?

DR.NIRAJ GUJARATHI
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

For vitiligo different medicines are available in Ayurveda . U need to do panchakarma ,internal medicines as well local application medicines that will gives u better fast results.. Bavachi is effective in vitiligo.
Dr. Malik Ayurvedacharya
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Faridabad

These are single drug preparation not more effective if you want permanent solution then take our medicine
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
You need to get Panchkarma treatment done to cure this problem. Bavachi powder is advised but that is to be used in specific doses. Also you can cure your Thyroid and low iron through Ayurvedic herbal medicines.