Vitamin D deficiency

My wife suffering from legs pain in muscle and fatigue and anxiety since quite some time. it seems that she has vitamin and iron deficiency especially vitamin D. Please suggest which doctor should we consult.
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
Family Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
depression or stress/diabetes /anaemia
Next Steps
consult general physician/family physician/internal or general medicine specialist.
Health Tips
immediately consult above doctors
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?