Vision standards
I would like to apply for RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) and they mentioned C1,A2 vision standards are must.I am staying in hyderabad.So i would like to know the doctor whom i have to consult with..Some are saying govt hospitals.but i can't go with them.do i have any alternate option

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
If you have a prescribed form, they will mention on it regarding who can certify you. If it is not clear, you can contact me. Bring with you a govt approved ID with photo (original & copy), along with the form, if any.