Virginia problem
My friend is getting married in 2 months but has lost her virginity so she is very scared is there any way she can get it back because i have heard about this so trying to help her.
156 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U can go to a plastic surgeon and ask for a hymenoplasty.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.