Virechan & skin issue

Hi Dr. , I undergon through VIRECHAN panchakarma as I was suffring from number of skin issues (itching, pimples, patches on face & skin, dull skin etc.) After VIRECAHN I notice drastic changes in the skin issues, the skin issues were vanish after VIRECHAN. But now after 20-25 days I notice my skin issues are re-appearing again on my skin. Is it expected that skin issues re-appear after VIRECHA?? Is VIRECHAN results are temporary??
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Virechan & skin issue

If Any disease cured or controlled after the shoddhan karma and re appears then there are to expalination for this 1. Shodhan paschat kram is not not followed properly and 2. Patient is avoiding the pathyas told by the doctor or doctor forgot to tell them. Most probably the regimen is not followed properly by the patient, consult again for the diet and regimen. This season also gives drastic outburst of skin disorders. Consult the doctor for possible reason and treat it.. Take care