Viral meningitis

Hello sir/mam My sister has been diagnosed with viral meningitis It's been 3 days since the treatment has been started She is drowsy,has slurred speech,loss of appetite, unable to do daily chores of life She responded really well to the treatment first two days but Today she is just the way we brought her to the hospital too drowsy, can't talk..CT scan was normal CSF examination results are attached
views-icons 46 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello.. You have attached the abg report and the Ada report ..it's not tb meningitis ..I suggest you to send me the other reports and what are the medications being given to her...we also need to check her electrolytes . ...please send me the treatment given till now...thank you
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Please send me the medicine protocol that is being given to your sister. I will definitely help and see if anything else needs to be added