Viral Infection
Suffering from viral infection from the last 3 days. Local physician prescribed Cepodem AZ,  Histafree, and Crocin 650. Fever did go down but suffering from head ache now as it seems my cold has shifted to my head with cough coming out occasionally. Tonsils are still swollen. Plz suggest.

Dr. Navin Kumar Bansal
Consultant Physician 8 yrs exp Guwahati
Viral fever has a course of 5-7 days generally. So headache shud go down in a few days. You need symptomatic treatment till then. And its nothing like that your cough has shifted to your head. U can do warm saline gargle for your swollen tonsils