Viral infection
Hi I have swollen lymphnode  under the jaw and scabies and wart is it harmful or normal infection pls let me know

hello.. the lymph node enlargement may be due to infectitious cause... Hope your taking treatment for scabies as its completely curable as well as communicable . ..kindly maintain personal hygiene well...was all your beddings and clothings separately... about warts..it may be due to viral or bacterial infection..definitely need to find out the cause before treatment... kindly meet a dermatologist asap