Viral Fever

My brother is suffering from viral fever since the last 5 days. We went to an MD day before yesterday. He is under his medication. His fever is persistent. 100 to 102. Which gets back to normal after taking a calpol. But the major problem is vomiting. He vomits everything that he eats or even drinks. Even normal water. The only things that are digested are hot water and coffee. And he has hiccups on a continuous basis which go on for hours together coz of which he is not able to sleep the whole night. Kindly suggest some remedy. The medicine he takes are: Zifi-O Domstal- 10 Veloz- 20 Liq digecaine Calpol-500 We got the malaria and dengue test done. It is negative.

Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO, GET BLOOD FOR CULTURE SENSITIVITY , BLOOD FOR RBS SERUM CREATININE COMLETE HAEMOGRAM DONE AND TREAT ACCORDINGLY IN CONSULTATION WITH A GOOD PHYSICIAN BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What medicines he is taking currently are correct and proper. Also antiemetics are also there to control vomiting. Wait for a day more. If not then get a liver function test also done. And consult the same MD physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.