Viral fever
I m suffering with running nose body ache mild fever and weakness since 4 days.m taking combiflame and augmentin antibiotic.still condition is same what should i take so that i ll feel better.plz tell i m student and i want a fast recovery or viral fever will b subsided only by taking 5 to 7 days its course.thnk u

hello get fever panel investigations done by a reputed lab and then consult a good physician and decide bye
Hello Dear, There is no use taking an antibiotic for viral fever. Besides that instead if taking Tablet Combiflam, it will be better you take Tablet Dolo 650 three times a day regularly for the next three days. Apart from that, I would suggest that you undergo a blood test for fever profile.