Viral fever
I am suffering from viral fever for the last few days.My temperature is 99- 101degree. No vomitting or shaking. What should I do?

Dr. Harisha N L

Was it diagnosed as viral fever or you are only telling it???...Fever may be due to urinary tract infection, respiratory tract infection, gastroenteritis, malaria, typhoid, dengue, tuberculosis, viral infection etc...so detailed examination and evaluation is necessary... Take over the counter paracetamol 650 mg thrice daily and do tepid sponging...Consult nearest physician for clinical examination and investigations they will help you further.