Viral fever .
He got fever on Tuesday (6th march), First we visited nearby general physician who advised to go for blood test(typhoid). Result of the test was viral fever. From Tues day we are giving him anti biotic plus cough syrup and fever syrup as per doctor's advice. But still fever is continuing. Friday evening he got legs  joint pain so we consulted peadiatrician . He advised to change the antibiotic and fever syrup. Saturday also fever is at 99.7 ^0 F . Please tell me  what I should do now .

If  fever  is  associated with  cough and cold And  fever  range  is  below  103F Then its viral only Fever will go away in next  3-4  days Dont give  any  antibiotics  unnesesarily Continue cough syrp. Fever medicine
If  issues continues  then  consult  to  nearest  good  pediateician