Vibration in penis
I feel vibration sensation under scrotum to mid of penis. It is very frequent. No pain. All other things are normal. It will be more when I get down from bike after a ride. Is this serious problem?

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Pune
Hi there, I don't think it's a problem since it happens only when getting after a bike ride. It's very likely that you're feeling the vibrations of ride and since your scrotum is part which is in close contact with the back, you're feeling it more there. If it persists, kindly consult with a sexologist.