Vibration feeling in head
I am working from home since pandemic stated I'm in night shift nowadays my working hours became more and sleeping hours became less I started getting some kind of vibration in head. Some time when I feel stressed I get pulsing feeling in left side of head or some time right side. Is this mental pressure or depression kindly suggest me a solution. I feel frustrated and feel like quitting job. I start work in the evening 5.30pm and work till next day 5.40 am.

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
Consult for evaluation and help
Consult online seems vascular headache precipitated by work overload .
consult direclty for treatment of your condition