Viagra 100 mg
Sir/madam,l take Viagra 100 mg tab once in day after food.is it safe or not.please advise me the dose and quantity that l can take ?please.

Avoid taking viagra.Lots of sideeffects. You are very young.
Hi don't worry There r few safe option available. Viagra has lot of bad effects.
chat online for guidance
I suggest u to take 2.5 mg . Other wise not to take this medicine becouse of multiple side effects
Hello, hope u r fine and doing well in life. Don’t take such medicine without the supervision of the doctor. Consult an andrologist or a sexolgist for ur issue with doctor and then take medicine accordingly. Hope this helps !!