Very Poor Academic Result

My daughter's performance in study is very very poor. We tried all the things, consulted psychiatrist, MRI of brain, dyslexia check up and even get IQ checked but nothing found. She has been consistently getting 30% to 40% from last 3 years despite regular Tution and special care by class teacher. She does not show any responsibilities, has no impact of punishments, rewards. We are very upset due to this. We avoid parents meeting in school because every teachers complain... I was checking the symptoms on net and found that she may be suffering from ADHD. Could you please help me in this? we will be highly obliged. Thanks in advance!
views-icons 109 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Very Poor Academic Result

Dr. Swati Dwivedi Agra | Pediatrician
Ok I can advise u few things..which i tried in my ADHD pts..and got good results.. First of all stop feeling embarrassed...it is not end of thr world..may be ur daughter has some hidden talent n u need to bring it out. Stop cursing her n urself n accept the fact that everyone cant be a scholar..god has assigned diff task to every person n so for her. Dont shout at her or punish her...she is in her teens n must be even more aggressive and rebellious..talk to her n talk to urself too..take her into confidence..ask her what she expects fm u ..fm school n fm herself Amil pharma syp Memtone 2tsf twice a day for 2months Immediatly see a clinical pyschologist...they will be of great help.. All the best..!