Vertigo problem
I have vertigo problem from 2 years. After checking my ct scan, x-ray doctors said that everything is fine. Please suggest me what can I do.
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

If you are having recurrent onset of true vertigo or giddiness then it's unlikely that everything is normal. Of course CT scan and x ray being normal does not suggest complete normality. I suggest you to visit good ENT specialist or neurologist for further help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Side effects of vertigo
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.