Vertigo-Head spinning
For the past 3-4 days I am experiencing head spinning whenever I lie down and when I get off bed. It goes away while I am sitting or standing, though I feel some heaviness in my head. I have a slight tight feeling in my eyes too. I got some relief from head rotating and neck stretching exercise. What could it be???

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello meneires disease and benign positional paroxysmal vertigo should be ruled out it may be due to otoliths also you need to be examined thoroughly consult ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment der are some exercises which may relieve your guidiness temporarily I hope this helps to solve your problem.