Vertigo and dizziness
Hi I have been told by my neurologist to do vestibular exercise by watching video on YouTube which I m really not sure how to go about doing the same so I want some one to tell me which expert should i visit for help with this . along with medication I would like to know where can I get good treatment for vestibular and vertigo issue.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

A test of migraine pain and cervical X-Ray

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i think the neurologist was talking about epley's manoeuvre for managing your symptoms. if you see the video on youtube you will know its a very easy process, you might need a help of a friend who will help you. if you still do not understand , kindly consult a ENT specialist and talk to him about your problem and he will be able to help you out further, Have a high protein diet along with lots of fruits and vegetables. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Vestibular exercises are performed by a neuro physiotherapist..... Find a good neuro physiotherapist near your area....