Vertigo and bppv

Hi as I came to know there is a cure of vertigo and BPPV in Homeopathy, want to know weather vertigo re occurrence episode can be cured permanently with homeo treatment ? What are the chances ? How does it works and take time ??
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Vertigo and bppv

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A.K.Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for proper characterized treatment to avoid future complications.
Bangalore | Homeopath
Hi it takes 3 to 6 Months of time to get it cured permanently. Recurrence is very rare.