Vertigo and bppv

Hi as I came to know there is a cure of vertigo and BPPV in Homeopathy, want to know weather vertigo re occurrence episode can be cured permanently with homeo treatment ? What are the chances ? How does it works and take time ??
views-icons 64 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A.K.Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for proper characterized treatment to avoid future complications.
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi it takes 3 to 6 Months of time to get it cured permanently. Recurrence is very rare.