Vericose veins
My mother is having varicose veins. She is already wearing a leg stocking but still she get unbearable pain at times. Is it possible to get relief without an operation or surgery?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I am Dr Madhusudan B K, a Homoeopath. Ask her to avoid standing for long. Not to sit for long with legs hanging down, as sitting on chair. Let her walk, with her own, comfortable pace. Wearing stocking or crape bandage helps in preventing further damage. Homoeopathy has treatment for the condition. If the damage in intense, we can at the least reduce her pain & further deterioration.