Vericocele in left side
Sir, I suffering from vericocele problem in left testes last 7 years. I am unmarried.I want know that its treatment by medicine or surgery.it give me painful.

Hi...., No effective medical treatments for varicoceles have been identified till now... The primary form of treatment for varicoceles is surgery. Because of the potential to cause significant testicular damage,.... Percutaneous embolization represents the least invasive means of varicocele repair is also an option.... Kindly consult urologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
How was varococele diagnosed? What grade ?