I had pain in right side scrotum and also in right side groin area please suggest me how do I relieve from the pain and I doubted its vericocele pain Thanks
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello if its infected you need to take antibiotics and pain killers consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?