Veginal problem long timr
Hello doctor. I m feeling a slight pain nd slight itching in vegina...it is not a normal feel in this area. There is some white cottage cheese like discharge out of it. It making me worried. So plz suggest me wht to do with it and what medicines may helpful. I m suffering frm gesatic since a long duration.

Dr. S K Bakshi
General Physician 35 yrs exp Delhi
Get an internal examination done. Probably, you have fungal infection for which you require treatment.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, white discharge from vagina suggests reproductive tract infection, either in vagina or in the uterus itself, what you call it has pelvic inflammatory disease. It could be fungal or bacterial infection, don't worry all can be managed with antibiotics or antifungals, please visit a gynecologist at the earliest (to avoid complications) for examination and prescription.