Vasculatic ulcer in leg

I nearly one and half year affected by vascular disease. Meantime the wound is not healing. So doctors prescribed to take wysolone and endoxan 50 mg for 4 years from 2007-2010. The wound is healed and stopped the medicine. Afterthat a 4 years gap the wound returning in my leg knee. Now i taking rheumatic treatment. Now the wound is healing day by day. Prescribed tablets now are Mmf 500 mg 4 in a day Raberon, resiton, hcqs 200 mg by daily. D sol granules 1for a month. Dfz 6 mg 1 for alternative days. From feb 2016. Now my question is how many days taken for this medicines?

Doctor Answers (1) on Vasculatic ulcer in leg

The duration and dosage of the medications is dependent on the diagnosis and severity of the conditions and can be best answered by treating physician. It could be a vasculitic ulcer as it appears from your description. A regular monitoring of the blood parameters should be performed at intervals to ensure the internal organs are normal and there is no side effects of the medications.