Varicous veins in arms
Sir, I have varicous veins in my arms for a long time. One of my friends suggested that dermatologist can treat the same with some kind of injection. Is it treatable, if yes then what does it cost. Please reply and help.. Thanks
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey,  usually varicose veins present in legs , if its variocose veins consult surgeon and take his advice once . It can be treated with injection but that leads to scar formation. cost depends on hospitals
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.