Varicose veins
She's suffering from varicose veins. The doctors said that she has to get operated by laser treatment. The varicose veins are from ankle to thighs forming big lumps of nerves on the skin (it's all greenish blue i suppose), and the main problem is that she's 100 kg. Because of varicose veins she cannot lose her weight, if she tries to exercise her legs pain a lot. Many doctors have told that she has to lose weight but she cannot. And my question is, IS LASER TREATMENT FOR VARICOSE VEINS SAFE? DOES THIS CAUSE ANY SIDE EFFECTS? IF SHE GETS OPERATED, WHAT WILL SPAN OF RECOVERY? WILL SHE ABLE TO WALK LIKE BEFORE AND DO THINGS LIKE EXERCISING? *I REQUEST FOR THE DOCTORS WHO ARE READING TO ASNWER MY QUESTIONS. PLEASE I BEG YOU, MY MOM IS GOING THROUGH A LOT PAIN. PLEASE*

Hello mam. I understand your concern. Please consult a general surgeon who see the patients of varicose veins. Regards