Varicocele
What is the reason for my left testicle lying down or hanging very lower than my right testicle.im suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.very discomfort and paining in left testicle lying down

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi By nature the left testicle hangs lower than the right in majority of men. That is natural. Grade I varicocele doe not cause you any physical symptoms. The reason for your pain could be something else.. like a squeeze when changing position from sitting to standing or vice versa, or in sleep; bumping into potholes while driving a vehicle ; it may also be due to mild infection... and so on
See your local physician and take appropriate medicines for relief of pain. Support the scrotum with underwear that lifts them up (ex: use an underwear 0ne size smaller than the one you are using. )